Graduation is right around the corner – as a senior, how do you want to remember this final year of high school? As a parent, do you want to look back on this important time in your child’s life, the finale of their time in high school? Miami Graduation Pictures are a wonderful way to capture this stage of life, a snapshot of a moment in time. If you have already made an appointment to take senior pictures, or if you are planning to set up an appointment, you will find some helpful tips below that can help you prepare.
Some of our school related photography services include:
- Graduation Photography
- Senior Pictures
- Yearbook Photography
- Prom & Homecoming Photography
When it comes to Miami Graduation Pictures, Nick’s Photo Studio is the expert. We shoot thousands of graduates and seniors every year and use only the best equipment in the industry. We can customize everything for our customers and have many backgrounds to choose from, as well as picture frames. Please view our online portfolio and schedule an appointment today.
- Cap and Gown: If you have not ordered your cap and gown, now is the time to do it. Before ordering a cap and gown, consider what kind of statement you want to make. Do you want to wear a classic, traditional black or navy blue cap and gown? Do you want to show off your adventurous spirit by wearing a light purple or white cap and gown? Do you want your cap and gown to emphasize your eye color by being the same color as your eyes? A variety of multicolored cap-and-gown ensembles that are available for purchase can be found online.
- Make-Up: Many girls view senior pictures as an opportunity to practice their planned prom make-up, experiment with new products or create an airbrushed look so that they will look “picture perfect.” However, when it comes to make-up, save bold shades of eye shadow and bright lipstick for prom or other events; natural make-up is the way to go. Natural make-up can hide blemishes and/or redness and enhances features, but does not draw the viewer’s focus away from you and to your make-up.
- Jewelry: Some people choose to include bracelets, necklaces, earrings and other jewelry in their graduation pictures as part of their attire. If you do not want to include any jewelry in your photos, make sure that you remove necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, and other jewelry and hair elastics before you arrive at your appointment. If you do want to include jewelry in your photos, keep in mind that you do not want viewers of the photos to be distracted by your jewelry; choose accordingly.
Your senior year or your child’s final year of high school is a time to remember, and you can capture these moments in simple snapshots that you can cherish for years to come.
Nick’s Photo Studio is an experienced, trustworthy company that offers Miami Graduation Pictures for you and your loved ones. Schedule an appointment today by calling 305-756-9828 or contact us online.
Did you know?
According to bls.gov,the Bureau of Labor Statistics website, employment of photographers is projected to grow by 13 percent from 2010 to 2020.
Latest posts by Nick's Photo Studio (see all)
- Senior Model Application - January 2, 2015
- Career Opportunities - June 12, 2014
- Miami Children’s Portraits: 3 Tips on How to be Prepared - April 26, 2013
Graduation Photography: Tips for Miami Graduation Pictures