2021 Senior Model Application
The 2021 model castings for Nick’s Photo Studio have begun! We are currently seeking students from all area high schools to act as representatives of our studio. Throughout the 2020-2021 school year, your images will be used on marketing materials, website, blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to help promote our business!
Who Can Apply?
If you will be graduating in the class of 2018, we want you! Do you have to be a super model? No! Just be fun, outgoing and excited about our studio, your senior pictures and your friend’s senior pictures! We will only select a few senior models from each school so get your application in now! If you have close friends you think might make a great senior model, please share this page with them.
How Do I Apply?
It’s simple, just complete our online application found at the bottom of this page. We will evaluate all applications to see if you are a good fit. Selected Models will be notified by phone or email with more information.
Does it cost me to apply?
There is no fee to apply to be a senior model, however if you are chosen, we will take a $100 deposit for your session. Ultimately, you will be paying for your senior portraits but as a model you will receive discounts and special offers.
If I Am Chosen As One Of Your Models, When Do We Have Our First Shoot?
If selected, we will have a mini session with you at the end of May. You must be able to commit to shooting the mini session in order to participate. Mini sessions are about 30 minutes.
What I Get In Return For Being A Senior Model?
- Be among the first to be photographed with the newest background, props and locations
- 20% off your order
- 3 Facebook and Instagram images
Awesome, I Am So Excited!!! What Should I Wear For My Mini Session?
We will contact you to discuss your session, but we’d like you to bring 2 of your best, funky, fashionable and trendy outfits! We’d like you to look & feel like you just stepped off the pages of a magazine. Put some thought into these two outfits, these will be the images that shine on our website, Facebook, school posters and more! Do your hair and makeup as if you were going out on a special date. You will be responsible for your own hair and makeup.
What Terms and Conditions Do I Need To Know If I Am Chosen As A Model?
- You must schedule and complete your mini session as soon as our schedule allows. Make sure to have your $100 deposit ready.
- You must schedule and complete your Full Senior Portrait session before August 1st, 2016.
- You must tag yourself in all of the images of you that we post on Facebook, if you have an account.
- You will not use or represent any other photography studio or photographer for your senior portraits.
- You will be representing our studio so we ask that you actively promote Nick’s Photo Studio throughout the year. We rely on your support and active Models will be rewarded.
- Both you and your parents must read and sign a contract with our studio if you are selected.
Have a GREAT time and enjoy your time as a Senior Model!